Welcome Guest | RSSMain | Pretty See Moisture Socks - Forum | Registration | Login

Site menu

Login form

Login:
Password:

Counter

Good info

Keywords

Twitter

Pretty See Moisture Socks - Forum

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » General » Car news & rumors. » Pretty See Moisture Socks
Pretty See Moisture Socks
SBRDate: Monday, 25.02.2019, 10:38 | Message # 1
Colonel
Group: Administrators
These socks are fantastic in serving to repair rough heels. when scrub my heels with a stone, I applied foot cream to the heels then placed on these socks over night ( I wear them with flip flop as well). when three nights, my heels are nice and soft. I solely would like they were a bit additional cosy, I wear womens shoe size half dozen and these socks are a small indefinite amount loose and have a tendency to slip once I go in them, carrying flip flops helps the slippy a bit bit tho'. made from premium cotton and gel, appropriate for wet dry onerous cracked skin and soften repair feet. useful to scale back and ease your painful heel and mortise joint. Soft and breathable, enable higher air flow while not stodginess. Feels terribly weird to run on!! Takes some obtaining used to! Love the open toe, hate carrying socks in bed. nice different. Would be nice if the gel was on additional then simply the heel. terribly nice smell. Took them off within the morning and placed on nightstand, area smelled nice the following day! These socks are extremely snug, appear to be created and did soften my heels whereas carrying nightlong. i might have given them 5 stars except that they need NO laundry directions or product labelling of any kind. Firstly, it's misbr to not say wherever a vesture product is created and as they contain a sort of chemical element substance, laundry directions are vital. Still i've got washed them and that they are ok however the impact has diminished thus maybe there's a more robust thanks to wash them or, maybe they're not meant to be washed!. Would be nice to possess the care directions.

Forum » General » Car news & rumors. » Pretty See Moisture Socks
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Olympic weight set

If you want to gain muscles, try olympic weight set

Good offers

FinalC
FinalC
FinalC

Youtube

About website.

FinalCorner is website about cars, launched in late July 2009. FinalCorner is website that offers you everything about cars - news, pictures and videos. Still, we have plans for future, like forum.
Copyright MyCorp © 2024. Site created in uCoz