Welcome Guest | RSSMain | O2COOL FD10101ABE001000 10" Powered Portable Fan with AC Ada - Forum | Registration | Login

Site menu

Login form

Login:
Password:

Counter

Good info

Keywords

Twitter

O2COOL FD10101ABE001000 10" Powered Portable Fan with AC Ada - Forum

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » General » Car news & rumors. » O2COOL FD10101ABE001000 10" Powered Portable Fan with AC Ada
O2COOL FD10101ABE001000 10" Powered Portable Fan with AC Ada
SBRDate: Sunday, 03.03.2019, 17:04 | Message # 1
Colonel
Group: Administrators
Dual power sources and powerful 2 speed fan offers quiet cooling. These fans are a decent get and work good up shut (about two linear unit away) they're robust enough to stay you fairly comfy. the flexibility to use batteries is nice and last a protracted time before having to interchange them. I have two, they need 2 speeds, however I leave them on high and still haven't had to interchange the batteries, and that i run them for a decent three or four hours at a time. i used to be able to suspend the fan within my bug internet on my home-brewed 1/2" PVC bug net frame. Weight of fan (6 D batteries) created the frame sag a small amount however the drooping frame was of no real concern. i favor however the hinged base worked; nice for aiming the flowing wherever I needed. I ran the fan on high nightly for six days and a pair of times throughout the day to assist cool off. Batteries were weak and fan slowed some by night vi however, fan still ran tolerably that I didn't replace them (I had a replacement set).

Forum » General » Car news & rumors. » O2COOL FD10101ABE001000 10" Powered Portable Fan with AC Ada
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Olympic weight set

If you want to gain muscles, try olympic weight set

Good offers

FinalC
FinalC
FinalC

Youtube

About website.

FinalCorner is website about cars, launched in late July 2009. FinalCorner is website that offers you everything about cars - news, pictures and videos. Still, we have plans for future, like forum.
Copyright MyCorp © 2024. Site created in uCoz