Welcome Guest | RSSMain | vidaXL Garden Storage Chest Poly Rattan Black Bench Cabinet - Forum | Registration | Login

Site menu

Login form

Login:
Password:

Counter

Good info

Keywords

Twitter

vidaXL Garden Storage Chest Poly Rattan Black Bench Cabinet - Forum

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » General » Car news & rumors. » vidaXL Garden Storage Chest Poly Rattan Black Bench Cabinet
vidaXL Garden Storage Chest Poly Rattan Black Bench Cabinet
SBRDate: Monday, 11.02.2019, 00:20 | Message # 1
Colonel
Group: Administrators
I do love the design of this storage box, it matches my chairs & table,but! it leaks!
I use it for my pillows and chair pads and that they go all wet. I had this box on my deck,if you have got a dry place out facet for this storage box then you will be happy

I did send it back,the company was super nice regarding the come and that i got a full refund
ya cannot invite quite that

This waterproof alphabetic character rattan garden storage chest are going to be ideal for storing blankets, pillows, cushions, toys, books and alternative things lying around within the garden or on the terrace. This storage chest features a waterproof lining, that makes it a perfect storage answer for your garden piece of furniture cushions and every one manner of alternative objects. due to the weather- and waterproof alphabetic character rattan, the storage box is simple to wash, hard-wearing and appropriate for daily outside use. The chest features a durable, powder-coated steel frame, that is very sturdy. the waterproof polyester lining can defend the contents from wetness. Note: 1) Please cowl the storage chest throughout rain, snow and frost for its best service to last. Note: 2) This item are going to be shipped flat packed. Assembly is required; all tools, hardware and directions are enclosed.

Color: Black. Material: Powder-coated steel frame + alphabetic character rattan surface + polycarbonate board lid. Bag material: one thousandth polyester with waterproof coating. Dimensions: forty seven.2" x 19.7" x 23.6" (L x W x H). With gas elevate mechanism.

Forum » General » Car news & rumors. » vidaXL Garden Storage Chest Poly Rattan Black Bench Cabinet
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Olympic weight set

If you want to gain muscles, try olympic weight set

Good offers

FinalC
FinalC
FinalC

Youtube

About website.

FinalCorner is website about cars, launched in late July 2009. FinalCorner is website that offers you everything about cars - news, pictures and videos. Still, we have plans for future, like forum.
Copyright MyCorp © 2024. Site created in uCoz