Welcome Guest | RSSMain | LUCID 10 Inch Gel Memory Foam Mattress - Forum | Registration | Login

Site menu

Login form

Login:
Password:

Counter

Good info

Keywords

Twitter

LUCID 10 Inch Gel Memory Foam Mattress - Forum

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » General » Suggestions » LUCID 10 Inch Gel Memory Foam Mattress
LUCID 10 Inch Gel Memory Foam Mattress
SBRDate: Saturday, 20.10.2018, 22:16 | Message # 1
Colonel
Group: Administrators
First off, let ME state by speech there was a combination up and that i was sent the incorrect size, when causation the sealed box back i used to be told i might receive the right size among three days, nearly ten days later I contact amazon support once more and seems my purchase had been stuck within the unfinished stage and wasn't even being ready to ship. i used to be on the far side annoyed to be while not a bed to sleep in. Amazon client support was wonderful and when half-hour of trying into the difficulty and being on hold throughout the method they got it resolved and aforementioned i might have the pad by Monday.. (it was Wednesday) and weekday morning the pad was delivered on my exterior door.

Now, once the pad was delivered, I opened the box and was thus happy. They equipped a paperknife sort factor to open the plastic to stay you from accidentally cutting the pad with scissors whereas making an attempt to get rid of the plastic. One the plastic was removed the pad beginning fastness increasing and was terribly simple as a 5'4 feminine to urge one the frame and founded all on my own. i'm thus please with this pad and can undoubtedly be buying another.

10" memory foam is soft and contouring however still firm. For this worth i'm on the far side happy.

This is my second Lucid memory foam pad. the primary one I ordered a year past was excellent...(& still is)-it inflated fantastically and equally among hours of unwrapping it. once the time came to order a brand new pad for my master bedroom-I did not turn over regarding ordering another Lucid. once the box arrived, I thirstily opened her up and arranged her out. I removed all her plastic and ready myself to observe her inflate...only, she did not inflate nicely like my last one did. This pad had major dents however i made a decision to order judgment till a full 48hrs had passed. Well, forty eight hours have passed....and she still looked defective. there's an outsized section within which the bottom foam didn't inflate....almost like it's stuck to itself. The top, softer prime layer foam has inflated, however there is a massive section wherever the bottom layer foam didn't inflate. I measured the thickness during this space...and it's solely four.5"-and most of that's the highest softer layer. after I poke the aspect with my finger...I will feel that the bottom foam is difficult & still compacted. i am devastated! I've detected that a pair of reviewers have older this same factor recently-I marvelif we tend to got a foul batch. (ps. i do not apprehend why my image s loaded the other way up...sorry-but hopefully you'll still see the massive concavity)
-UPDATE: I reached resolute the Lucid relating to their guarantee claims method...two days later, I had a replacement pad at my door. Fantastic client service. The box was in rough form & i used to be a small amount distressed that i'd have received another "lemon"...but all doubts flew out the window the instant I unwrapped her. She was excellent....and she inflated to full size among minutes. many thanks Lucid. i might have given you five stars, however I did must pay to own my defective pad removed...so although a replacement pad was provided terribly quickly, paying to own a defective pad moved out was Associate in Nursing inconvenience.

Best Mattresses of 2019

Forum » General » Suggestions » LUCID 10 Inch Gel Memory Foam Mattress
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Olympic weight set

If you want to gain muscles, try olympic weight set

Good offers

FinalC
FinalC
FinalC

Youtube

About website.

FinalCorner is website about cars, launched in late July 2009. FinalCorner is website that offers you everything about cars - news, pictures and videos. Still, we have plans for future, like forum.
Copyright MyCorp © 2024. Site created in uCoz